Aromatic, juicy and spicy
Cabernet blanc is one of the fungus-resistant grape varieties and shows a high resistance to mildew. In terms of its aroma, this PIWI variety is similar to Sauvignon blanc.
The wine shows pronounced notes of gooseberries and white currants; overall, Cabernet Blanc appears extremely juicy, spicy and harmonious.
- Grape variety: Cabernet blanc
- Alcohol content: 12.5%vol
- Produced according to the guidelines of organic viticulture
- Ideal serving temperature: 10 degrees
- Food recommendation: casseroles, raclette/fondue, baked meat and vegetables, asparagus and hollandaise sauce.